Sunday 13 January 2013

Balanced Room, Nightmare Unicorn

New mission at Coimbra Nimbridge.
You will be warped into room that is same like Interchange Mission Lobby maps. It has 2 sides with 4 dead end roads. Your task is to make the weights in each side equal or at least that's what I understood. Pay attention to what it writes as notice when the mission starts, I was eating and didn't catch half of it so not all might be so accurate here. You have to make it all balanced as missions name is even Balanced Room. Each side has rocks, crates or barrles that make up the weight. In center area there is a machine that when you click on it will tell you the maximum and minimum weight of whole room. The Notices at start will tell you how much each thing weights so you can calculate how many crates, barrles or stones you must break to make it all even. I am not sure what would be the outcome if you destroyed all weight items so it would be 0 weight balance but during my mission i set goal to 1000 Units as the machine told me I had maximum of 2000 somewhere and minimum 1000 somewhere. So as notice told me the weight of each item in the room is 100 I counted how many crates or stones there are on each spot and left 10 up. In the end I managed to get whole room balanced on 1000 units and summoned the Nightmare Unicorn.
















After you kill it you get your reward.

Entry Cost - Key [Balanced Room, Nightmare Unicorn] - Acquiring from Wandering Merchant in Bahama(r) Base Camp for 30 Explorer Memo

No comments:

Post a Comment